Friday, June 15, 2012

Comming back with comedy - Dads in briefs

After some months in the "dry dock" of the bloggering due to proffesional reasons (I was finishing my bachelor), I'm back, ready to post again from time to time.

On the last months I didn't write any post, but read many, and here I bring you a proof of how deep I've became and how much I've learnt: A video about dudes in underwear...



Two reasons pushed me to post this great idea by Saatchi & Saatchi to communicate the Reason Why of an air conditioner. The first is the importance of entries that, in a very simple and brief way, present you the novelties in the sector. A good example (in spanish) would be
http://www.lacriaturacreativa.com/.

The other reason is the importance of laughing every day, just like that. Could seem too obvious, but it's an idea that need to be remainded every so often...

No comments:

Post a Comment